Saturday, August 22, 2009
- Family Fun Run and Cross Country Race on the beautiful Taconic State Park trails
- Opening ceremony at the Triangle – Presentation of 2009 Copake Falls Good Neighbor Award
- Great Artists of Copake Falls at Burke Hall, Church of St. John in the Wilderness
- Hidden Gardens of Copake Falls including Open Garden Day with Margaret Roach (visit her gardens on line at http://www.awaytogarden.com/)
- Fire Truck – all aboard!
- Historic Houses of Copake Falls Walking Tour
- Special programs at the Copake Falls Iron Works Museum and throughout the Taconic State Park
- Roe Jan Historical Society Museum exhibit – recreation of an early General Store
- "Just for Kids" - Face Painting, Donkey Rides, Scavenger Hunt through the village
- Lunch at the Taconic Wayside Inn
- Bike activities on Harlem Valley Rail Trail
- Farmers' Market at The Hamlet Green – all good things grown, crafted or produced locally
- Exhibits throughout the day at the green across from Depot Deli
- Concert at the Church of St. John in the Wilderness
- Roast Beef Barbecue with Pit Master Kevin Silvernail
- Square Dance
If you grow, craft or produce something locally, consider participating in our Farmers' Market.
Visit us at http://www.copakefallsday.org/.
Email us for more information.